TTM Resources Inc

Welcome to the TTM Resources Stock Hub (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Financing
over 16 years ago
in response to BBOB72's message

Strategically, TCM would/should not let TTQ fall into foreign hands. It is just TOO close to them, with a great road that can handle trucks without upsetting the locals (read: Smithers). If I am not mistaken, there is a massive port being built midway up the west coast to handle super ships (http://www.rupertport.com). I think its location shaves 2-3 days of the trip from the pacific rim. That the Chub has such a a big deposit right on top (the basement is another issue, hehe) could it is still be cost effective for the Chinese to ship the whole deposit back home to be processed there?

Either way, let the bidding begin. Mining it ourselves is another option, but don't let the bottom feeders convince you this is the only option. It doesn't matter to me if the bids are in Chinese yuan, German marks, Swiss francs, or Canadian dollars. Hey TCM, I will take 1 for 3 tomorrow if you offer it, I want my E-type Jag this summer.

Cheers.

Please login to post a reply
TTQBUYING MY HOME
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/29/2008
Social Links