TTM Resources Inc

Welcome to the TTM Resources Stock Hub (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Financing
over 16 years ago
in response to BBOB72's message

Bbob,

I would like to respond to you personally. Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your consistently excellent posts (although last week I thought you were going to pack it in, bad day I'm guessing). Secondly, I know this is at least the second time you have compared moly against precious metals. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that moly is strictly an industrial consumable. People don't buy it to adorn themselves with its beauty, they don't hoard it to hedge against inflation, and gov'ts certainly have never stockpiled it to back their currency (btw, what would gold prices be if Russia dumped 1/2 their gold reserves?).

No, moly is used to build things with (yes, I'm aware of electrical components and catalytic converters) and best of all, it is unlikely to ever be recycled. Pipelines, ships, and nuclear power plants are obvious mega projects for moly consumption but perhaps to where ever there is concrete there is also steel rebar. Quick question, what country uses the most cement per year and how much?...............China uses 45% of the global total. Think about that for a moment. All that steel (moly) entombed in infrastructure that will NEVER be recycled.

When near-sighted, small- minded, hucksters like Stip, Francob, molyfinder, felix1234(whatever), and now even traderdad (who obviously has just recently been exposed as a pillow biter at work or something else equally traumatic to have become such an instant POS) start trying to bash the Chub (respect to carcleaner) because it is currently undeveloped, I think about the Asian mentality.

20 years ago the Japanese were submerging shiploads of B.C. cedar (doesn't rot) in there harbours. See if you can afford to buy it back from them now. The Chinese can and probably will start buying up these Canadian moly plays. In 2008, they will spend AT LEAST 57.2 billion on their military alone (lots of tanks and ships, and buildings). How much more on public infrastructure? Look, they are forward thinking people that can buy up the Chub before they are forced to de-value the Chinese yuan.

For all of you on the fence, get your position on the Chu Chu train before it renamed the Orient Express or even perhaps Farfromgroovin Express now that Germany's beer buzz is over. $5.00 min bid.

I have many more random thoughts I'd like to discuss with you Bbob, perhaps privately would be better.

Cheers.

Please login to post a reply
TTQBUYING MY HOME
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/29/2008
Social Links