StrikePoint Gold

Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt
in response to moseyalong's message

Mosey, good explanation. I see from the May 18 press release on our Web page we have alot of new up-dates which shows our high priority drill targets. To follow through with your explanation, these targets could have been pick because of the deformation which was caused by the Volcanic and pluton eruption and glacier movement. I see from the Lidar and magnetic slides these high priority drill targets are looking for these breaks in the structures which could be Traps ( dyke / sill ) which captured the gold. Press release ( The objective of the initial Strike Point property drill program is to investigate the extension of structures that contain gold mineralization on the adjoining San Gold mine lease, specifically, as noted above, the Type-16 vein orientations that cut rock units with high magnetic intensities and exhibiting magnetite destruction where the two features intersect. The two major rock units are intersected by 4 Type-16 vein structures resulting in eight target areas. Structure 1 contains two Priority 1 targets, one Priority 2 target and two Priority 3 targets; Structure 2 contains one Priority 1 target, Structure 3 contains one Priority 4 Target: and Structure 4 contains one Priority 5 target. The three Priority 1 targets will be drilled first, subject to normal logistic factors.
)..Long On The GoldenFairwAY. Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links