StrikePoint Gold

Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt
in response to traps7's message

...keeping in mind we all have opinions, some from a business point of view and some from a investor, mining, day trader, shorter, option, mutual fund, technical, dividend, trust, hedge and so on. I guess some use financial planners or brokers , institutions, private securities, mutual funds and the list goes on. I guess if i owned a big chunk of one equity i could go on BNN or road showes and promote my-self as a smart investor showing good returns. I see Agoracom boards being over taken by select groups who like to knock down ones score and get their point across. I guess in this technical world we live in, my-self a private investor enjoys the thought process as i only stick to mining stocks as a investment. I started the week with a 3.9 score and ended the week with a 3.7 score so i pizzzed off some traders, as i usuallly do but i post the way i see it. I guess being caught up in area plays sometimes allows this challenge to play Agoracoms game of having to keep your score up to maintain a hub statis but on the down side traders can over take a boards opinion and take advantage of a investors thoughts. I guess going forward i hope readers take my thoughts as being opened mined and not as a promotion for a company.... PS.., i will forward this post to Agoracom as i see Agoracom dealing with paying Companies IR that could be blind sided through open discussion... just one mans opinion. with out prejudice. Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message