StrikePoint Gold

Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt
in response to wpgmoney's message

..play on words.. SKP owns 100 % of the Strike Point claims adjacent to Sans large finds. I see now San bought into this so called mirror of them selves on a 50 % basis so SKP still owns 50 % of these past producing mines on the Strike point claims. I see SKP has JV the Western flow leeding upto the pound maker which includes the Clinton shaft with WildCat (WEL ) and SKP can own 65 % of this Western flow through this agreement with the Cat and SKP owns 100 % West of these claims. Looking East over to COU and BGE claims Strike Point ( SKP ) owns the large past producing Angelina mine and Beresford claims. I guess if we are talking producing mine then SAN is a star wonder as SKP at this point is considerd an exploration play which mirrors Sans geology with a 50 % ownership of the Strike Point claims. I guess with Dundees deep pockets ( 5 mill ) along with Sans 1.6 mill and SKP warrants and option this ten million will give SKP alot of drill time on the Golden FairWay . with out prejudice ..my friend...Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message