Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout

Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Klaus's message
Agree with Klaus except for being out during the pullback.Turn back up could be quick and I'm busy some days so can't jump back in as quick as klaus.I would add zinc to the list.Best base metal play. Getting specific about the stocks to play.Absolutely love v.aug.Heres the recent interview with them http://www.kereport.com/wp-content/uploads/0903-1-2-1.mp3 Also like v.soi v.icg v.ske and have added v.btr to the list for those of you who have been paying attention.those are all exploration plays with solid managements and terrific area plays.Of course I still favour the royalty plays so like v.rzz and v.gzz.On the zinc front,t.tv is a must as far as I am concerned.For an exploration play in zinc look at v.cnx.For something not involved in the resource sector v.dls is interesting.As for lithium,I'm not sure it's not just a flavour of the month thing.I would add graphite on the list when looking into lithium.Ive seen some mention it's the rare metals hype of this year and that means being ready to bail quickly when the bubble is over.Gold for the rest of the year should be a main core of any portfolio that is for gambling as you put Milinkov.Busy long weekend so I'm a bit scattered.Cheers
Please login to post a reply
wolfster
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/19/2009
Social Links
Private Message