Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout

Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
This will be short and sweet.Zinc looks strong still so TV getting Over $1 seems likely.Getting taken out by someone also seems more likely with each passing day and continuing positive press releases.On the gold side ICG getting over $1 seems likely too with the amount of drill results waiting to be released and Agnico will be lurking as a potential bidder.AUG story just keeps getting better too.With gold heading to $1400 by or during September,I see many gold plays making huge runs.Recently the royalty plays have sold off and producers have run up.This flip flop back and forth between producers/royalties will continue as one side gets overbought.Has set up rzz gzz to be buys again as they have sold off.on the non resource side DLS has had many crosses and insiders buys during the last 2 weeks.Look for it to move as we head into the 3rd quarter.Still expect USDollar to eventually weaken from these levels.Expect oil to eventually rally up to the $60 level perhaps by year end but more likely in early 2017.Not really musings this weak but more of an update but who can blame me on a long weekend......and to steal from Cliff I will end this with.......AMEN
Please login to post a reply
wolfster
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/19/2009
Social Links
Private Message