Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout

Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to wolfster's message
Short version as I am not rewriting everything The metal rally is in its infancy stage still.Gold will be at $1400 by years end if not before the end of September.Only the U.S. dollar strength has kept gold from attaining $1400 and it won't continue going up forever(believe the adage is "can't keep robbing Paul to pay Peter").The only base metal that has a true supply/demand crunch is zinc.Everyone should own TV even after the huge rally.The TV story gets better with every release. Eventually this will hit $2 if it isn't bought out before then.AZ is another play that still has upside despite the runup it already has had.CNX management ranks as one that is good with past experience. On to the gold plays.AUG has the type of management that I look for.They know how to make money for shareholders and are doing it again with this one.I have already had to sell 1/3 and May have to again this week as it continues to go up.Drills are now up and running.Its not to late as I see $10 coming after a season of drilling(borrowed Klaus's crystal ball for that one)HRS is an arb play on AUG with the ratio being 17:1 after AUG all share buyout of HRS.RZZ has done amazing as well but it's only just begun.Ian Ball buying back shares of RZZ to increase shareholders value and once all the drill results come out it will be $30.GZZ holds 49% of RZZ along with other plays so this is how I choose to play this one.I also have 2 spec plays with drills churning and they are ICG and SOI.Also have recently bought SKE based on its managements ability to make money. For a non resource play I suggest DLS.Technically it looks like it is breaking out and a lot of crosses took place last week so I think something is up and it was recommended to me at much higher levels by a very reliable source(the on that gave me GZZ and AUG).As luck would have it,I had no free money until it got in the low .50's.I believe it is at this point I am supposed to make a religious remark but for now I am agnostic though I am leaning towards believing with each passing day
Please login to post a reply
wolfster
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/19/2009
Social Links
Private Message