Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout

Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to kim's message
Have still been reading most posts.Have to admit I skipped the bio plays and definitely missed the pot plays(have been a buyer in the past but for recreational purposes only lol). Regarding Peters calls.I certainly don't appreciate how he conveniently overlooked his mistakenly thinking the juniors could survive even when the u.s. markets meltdown ,he did call the corrections right from my memory.His recent call on teranga going to a buck was bang on but his insistence that management is a key while backing groups like donner and geologix certainly leaves on wondering.I actually like his site better now that he is not a compensated shill anymore. Regarding plays I still have to say I like the potential in the junior resource sector.Will be many takeovers of good plays like sunridge and eventually the zinc supply crunch will come into play so Trevali will break out past the 52 week highs it's at now.I agree with Klaus and his recent posts for the pm's and rally continuing into the spring but am getting nervous about the u.s. markets.Could easily suck down everything again come the summer doldrums /potential pullback or correction........now back to the Olympics .
Please login to post a reply
wolfster
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/19/2009
Social Links
Private Message