Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout

Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to ckruel's message

Hadn't looked at Peter's site for some time - I thought he was shutting things down. I see he's now piggy-backing on Michael Campbell's site. I scrolled down a bit from the Sunridge article and was astonished to find this:

"Ironically, I received the most attention in March of 2009 when I called for the greatest bear market rally ever and packed away my bear suit. This proved yet again that investors and professionals alike much sooner accept “happy” talk versus anything less than it.

I refrained from standing in front of the bull-run until December 30, 2013 when I wrote this commentary."

I admit I haven't followed Peter's calls lately, but I remember a lot of stuff from 2009 to 2011 that doesn't jibe with those statements. I remember him putting his bear suit back on in May or June 2009 at the first little pull. Which means he never could have said "greatest bear market rally ever." I also remember him saying L shaped recovery, and suggesting bear put spreads later that year - a shorting strategy! I also remember him declaring the secular bear had returned during the 2011 correction.

"Greatest bear market rally ever? Packed away my bear suit? Refrained from standing in front of the bull-run?" That's not what I remember.......

Please login to post a reply
Klaus
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2009
Social Links
Private Message