Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to BarbuBeatnik's message

"Regarding registration identification, I don't know for that part, so I will check with my broker on Monday. But I am quite sure that I will be noticed of anything to happen regarding my shares days well before deadlines, a publicly traded corporation cannot do anything regarding shareholders rights without noticing them in the proper way."

I checked with my (discount) broker this morning about the registration requirements in the eventuality of an 'eviction' process is triggered by Cliffs/Spider, and if I wish to dissent in order to ask fair value for my shares.

He tells me that I need to have my shares registered to my name, and the share certificate issued accordingly. There is a 35$ cost for this, if I recall correctly.

I recommend that those who keep their shares talk to their broker as well. We'd better to be ready to act when the time comes.

Next awaited step is near Cliffs' announcement of the exact number and % acquired and paid by them. That will determine their strategy for acquiring the remaining shares. Then, I would assume that KWG will keep us informed of their actions readily through NRs, so that we can figure our own appropriate moves. As long as we have deposited our shares certificate as 'dissenting shareholder', the whole process benefits to all identifyed dissenters. I'll try reading on the Voisey's Bay events (was it Diamond Fields shareholders who were involved??)

Please seek your own advices from the appropriate persons. And feel free to share with the forum. Exciting times ahead. Second match of this doubleheader to begin soon. Who's pitching by the way???

GLTA.

BaBe.

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined