Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
BAILED OUT
about 14 years ago
Re: BAILED OUT
about 14 years ago
in response to Cylinder's message

Unfortunately there is no penalty for being incompetent. I've been chewed out on this forum several times and by PM for negative comments regarding Neil. I believe Neil like most people is not a bad person simply given a task for which he was not qualified. Should have stepped aside and let someone else take the reins for the battle with Cliffs.

I would have supported giving him a severance of say a $1 million and we could still have saved 50% over the break fee we paid to KWG. Anyway folks we are just getting our blood pressure up here on a topic where we can't change the underlying result.

I'm no do gooder or shrink I'm just suggesting that we all learn from this and move on. If anything the OSC needs to provide a mechanism that is universal to all Venture listed companies for the removal of officers by an online voting mechanism and have a list of trustees that are vetted to take over in such a situation. We had the money to seek a qualified trustee or manager here but no way to bring a vote to the floor. Where most Venture listed companies are speculative in nature this would give some balance to the shareholders and serve as notice to unscrupulous or incompetent directors that the hay days are done of screwing with shareholders.

Neil is just like the politician that stayed one election too long. He accomplished a great deal for the ROF, but in the end ruined what he'd worked hard to achieve.

I'm no fan but as a human being I wish him good health and a rewarding future. Most of us learn from our mistakes and I hope that Neil will take a different approach in the future. If you're not a good communicator then you simply can't lead. Stick to your strengths.

JMHO

Regards

A

Please login to post a reply
ANBCA
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined