Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

In loving memory.
I would like to say a few words in regards to the passing of FWR and SPQ if I may.
Some knew them well, some didn't, but many have now heard of her after she has now left us.

Her story is very sad tale, yet chalked with lessons for us to live by, remember and also learn from, her tragic story will live with us forever.

FWR and SPQ died way too young, not yet even in their prime, but in terms of potential, was still in their infancy.
Taken way too early from us, before they could even realize what they could have become. Only in death does one realize how important one was to others and how much has been wasted with coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Their deaths were sudden, but not unexpected, some say violent. We knew they were hanging around some new people that just moved into the area, but who knew it would come to this? They really didn't really see it coming. They didn't know exactly how to defender themselves properly. They made the mistake of trusting someone they did not know well.
The suspect has been found, and has even admitted to the act committed, and has gotten away scott free. They are actually even bragging about it.

KWG tried to help one of their friends, but SPQ gave in to peer pressure and joined their unscrupulous friend instead.

I hope that the mistakes FWR and SPQ made during their lives will not be in vain. I hope those who knew them well, their acquaintances, and even those just hearing of her tragedy now, learn from those mistakes and provide themselves with a better defense and a more fulfilling future.

These friends now also live in fear that they will be next, with the suspect still out there roaming free in their neighbourhood, peeking in the windows to see what they can take and who's next. They actually live amongst us now. They moved into FWR's house and are the new owners of SPQ's house too.

All donations concerning her premature demise can be sent to other ROF companies, her close neighbours.

FWR/SPQ - Rest in Peace - The whole ROF neighbourhood will miss you and we'll try not to forget you.

Drew2222

Please login to post a reply
drew2222
City
Ring Of Fireville !
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/28/2008