Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to irish1111's message

Well, well well - so Cliffs only gets 52.1%. Just goes to prove that if all those who said they wouldn't tender had been true to their word, we may have kept Cliffs under the required percentage, and got a little more for our trouble.

Whom can one trust? Many have denigrated NN for selling us out (I think he did) but we can't trust each other either.

I asked a couple of hub leaders if they still had shares a few days ago and I didn't get answers. That tells me they sold out. So much for our hub leaders that so many posters esteem.

Well I didn't sell out and I'll get the same as those who did. I can look at myself in the mirror and like what I see.

I can be trusted.

I'll make a neat profit, as I did with FWR.

To those of you who kept the faith, more power to you and may you prosper in your future market endevours.

To those of you who chickened out or outright lied, you have to live with yourselves.

As I've said many times, I'm a day/swing trader. SPQ was one of those plays I thought had a chance of taking off.

Well back to day trading - at least I'm honest about it.

Gleegee.

Please login to post a reply
GleeGee
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/08/2008
Social Links