Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to antlizzie's message

Look at level 11 posted here earlier. There were something like 53 million shares on the bid (likely by CLF reps.) at .185 and something like 27 million on the ask at .19. Good luck in getting your .19 . I tried to get .19 all day and finally decided to take the .185 for a sure thing. Before taking the .185, I talked to my TD broker and he said I could still tender my shares to them,but there is no assurance that CLF would take them or give me .19 as the deadline passed at 9:oo ET this morning. Apparently CLF has no obligation whatsoever to take shares past the deadline. All depends on what amount of shares they end up with via the open market and the ones already surrendered. Key issue for me was that my shares could be in limbo for upwards of at least a week before I would even know whether CLF wants them and what they would give me for them. All this from the TD rep. I decided to swallow my pride, take my lumps ,sell at .185 and pay the commision on 180,000 shares.

Please login to post a reply
Thistime
City
edmonton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/18/2008
Social Links