Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to d0gb3rt's message

Some of that is my wording as well, since I couldn't record the call, nor write fast enough for quotes.

But the timing I mentioned here relates to some interruptions at the AGM (JD?) which prevented a proper discussion.

I don't think that the BOD was very effective at communicating their intentions or future plan. I realize part of that is to prevent giving away too much insider information, but worded properly and released in a timely manner, this could have been a stock play at a much higher capitalization. Instead, they kept us in the dark, and the market wasn't interested. End result? 19 cents.

What is next? I suspect that KWG will be picked up on the cheap over the next couple of years with purchases in the market. Cliff had US$400 million, and SPQ only cost them $125. Still lots in the bank to go prowling around in the ROF.

I certainly hope that everyone learned something here, and that everyone made a few bucks (except that idiot JD).

GLTA

Cylinder

Please login to post a reply
Cylinder
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined