Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to SnugTheJoiner's message

A very classy reply, Snug, but I'm not surprised. I had thought that we had a chance here with Spider. I based that on the defeat of the RS even when management asked for it. Retail had the impression they were winners. I was in favour of the RS but that isn't what led to this outcome. Either way, Cliffs threw enough money into the pot to win, and the outcome depended on this and not the RS. But the way retail stuck together to defeat the RS was what raised my hopes. Very few times does the retail investor win against a takeover, but I was really looking forward to this battle.

I thought 23 cents might win over the BOD. I agree with you that NN is not to blame. I think he would have loved to develop this find further before someone came knocking to buy it out. But he is a realist who has enough experience to know when the battle ends. But, I am saddened a ittle bit that it ended so soon. I'll be taking my 19 cents and looking elsewhere.

It has been a good board to read and I appreciate all the comments.

So, where do we go from here? Who in the Ring of Fire is next? I'm really not too interested in KWG now and they appear to be next. There are some other candidates I'm sure. Cliffs has aspirations to grow and diversify. That makes all the companies in the R. O. F. very interesting.

Thanks to all..................

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007