Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to nakinagirl's message

We invest in penny stocks in the hopes that we will get a go to great return on our investment. I am pretty sure that most posters on this board doubled their money or better. We obviously have ideas of what the resources will be worth in the long run and feel that Cliffs is walking all over the small exploration companies and there seems little we can do about it.

I for one am still not tendering my shares and will vote no to the 19 cent offer. If it was voted down I think Cliffs would not take a lot of time to up the offer a few cents and get more to vote yes.

In any event I will continue to seek out penny stocks and look for the one that will be the "once in a lifetime" investment. That's what the game is all about and lokking at the market the last couple of years, I am glad I had money in some of these small exploration companies.

Good luck to all SPQ shareholders and may the vote still show our faith in the SPQ resources, if not the BOD.

Please login to post a reply
Wishing
City
Owen Sound
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/28/2008
Social Links