Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Before we tar and feather NN, I would like to suggest a possible scenario that I have not seen on this board.

I only have 40,000 shares of SPQ, and was not following this board when the fight against the RS was going on. I too believe that .19 per share is an even bigger ripof than the FRW fiasco; I had way less of those shares, but still I am pissed off about that rape.

Could it be that NN made a deal with Cliffs for them to throw some stuff into the SPQ kitty ( the 2,300,000. break fee for starters) among other possible goodies in exchange for his endorsment of their offer. Could it also be that he knows there is so much strength in the retail base, that there is no way Cliffs will get their 50.1 % and he will eventually emerg as the dragon slayer who saves the day and makes Cliffs pay through the nose for trying to screw us.

Cliffs will not get my shares without a fight.

Shortty

Please login to post a reply
shortty
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/18/2007
Social Links