Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Got a lot of crap from a few for this post:

"So many here who are now supportive of management will turn against them. Fickle folk, we stockholders!

About a month ago, my guess was .21, getting close.

Ideally, we really should get more, but it's just not in the cards as they have been dealt.

It's been very interesting, though, at a time when not too many stocks are interesting (in a good way)."

I'm a long, and have been for a long time, but I own a lot of other stocks, mainly in the US. This has been far and away the most interesting for me over the past month, even though it's a small part of the portfolio (I wish it were a much bigger part, most of the rest of the stuff I own has been pummelled as SPQ has held its own and certainly done great since the initial buyout news. I've spent a disproportionate amount of my time reading this board and hoping some of you guys would be right. Didn't make sense to me that you were, but I can eat crow when it's well seasoned with some great, unexpected profits. Most of us have done pretty well, though, here.

You can love a company, but it's not a great idea to do so. And judging from many of the posts here, I'm no smarter than most, but a somewhat more objective. That's a good thing to be in investing.

Good luck to everyone!

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008