Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Neil,

You had a dream and I supported it. When people said you were crazy there is nothing up there - I gave you my hard earned money. Stupid me I have learned my lesson.

19 cents!

I give you a ton or 100 million of tons of credit for what you discovered! You have a true talent that must be recognized.

19 cents!

I can't even remember now but I think there was only 40 - 80million shares at the time.

19 cents!

I also admit that I sold some off some months ago when the diluton was getting ridiculous (not because i didn't believe in the story)

19 cents!

I hope that there is enough disgust in retail to win the vote for the merger (which it seems there is not)

I know it is always buyer beware and you are tangling with the sharks when you are on the pink sheets - but i expected a ton more from you guys. (maybe 100 million tons)

The guys that put this all together - "hold on to your shares" while we get our golden parachute. Good for you but screw us.

Get some balls and do what is right for the people who supported you!

People with the intestinal fortitude to do what is right are the people I will put my money behind in th future.

Kind regards,
John

Please login to post a reply
Corndog
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/12/2008