Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

WHAT AN ORDEAL!!

I hold a LARGE amount of SPQ shares through Scotia I Trade. I have NOT received my white proxy from SPQ to vote FOR the merger as yet. I have made no less than 6 calls yesterday and today to Laurel Hill, then Equity Transfer and finally to Itrade. WHAT a run around.....

The "story" I get from all of them is that because the shares are through a discount on line brokerage, that I am a NOBO (Notice of Beneficial Ownership) holder (versus my actually holding the share certificates) and as such materials would NOT be mailed....?

I don't know if this is factual or not; BUT when I finally got someone from Itrade on the phone today who SEEMED to know what I was looking for; she advised me that she would have to call Broderick (who apparently are the agent of record for this process...?) to get my control # and call me back!!..

HERE is where this gets VERY interesting....

When she called me back with a control #, I asked her to confirm which motion that this control # was voting for AND the number she gave me was in support of the Cliffs agenda to vote AGAINST the merger!! NOT the one I wanted which is to vote FOR the merger....

I STILL have not received my control # to vote my several million shares FOR the merger, BUT I caution everyone/anyone who MAY be phoning or emailing to get their control # to VERIFY which agenda that control # is supporting.....

I will keep after them UNTIL I get the control # I need to support the merger. Cliffs will NOT steal my shares without my voice being heard!

Interesting times for sure!

Long and Strong on SPQ

Topdog,

Please login to post a reply
Topdog
City
Milton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating