Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

I thought we were going to keep our headlines positive!! Someone posts a downer headline and everyone copies the downer headline and then posts their comments.I don't know if the posters are bashers or just nervous nellies, but when anyone sees a downer headline please don't use it as the headline for your post, rather post under new, then in the body of your post refer to what the downer post had said.

For instance - about the insider selling - many used the same headline. It was like yelling a murder had been committed; but thanks to many sleuths we got the true story. However, if each poster had posted something like - Good news, insider selling is old news or an in company swap or whatever and used a positive headline nervous nellies would be less likley to contemplate slitting their wrists.

For instance I think there will be great news coming, so I post under NEW as I have here then I tell why I'm posting.

Go ahead, post under my headline as it is positive - not sure when the good news will come, just a gut feeling.

Gleegee.

Please login to post a reply
GleeGee
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/08/2008
Social Links