Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to rockclimber's message

"Did you put down an 'appointee name'?

No use. Neil Novak, Earl Colement and Norman Brewster are the attorneys by default. They will vote for you.

"I will vote For the amalgamtion, I assume that the 2nd item is just referring to the number one item on the sheet and I will vote for it as well."

The second item is to ratify an amendment to the General By-laws said to have been made for the purposes of conforming the By-law to the CBC Act... (the BoD have adopted this amendment on June 10th... is it strategic to only allow shareholders that are officially registered on June 4th, ie the Date of Record?). Management recommends that we vote YES on that item too.

FYI: the bold text have been withdrawn from the By-law #1:

"At each meeting of shareholders every shareholder shall be entitled to vote who is entered on the books of the Corporation as a holder of one (1) or more shares carrying the right to vote at such meeting [or where a record date has been fixed, satisfactory evidence is produced not later than ten (10) days before the meeting that such person owns shares in the Corporation and demands that his name be included on the list of shareholders entitled to vote at the meeting;] save that, if the share or shares in question have been mortgaged or hypothecated, the person who mortgaged or hypothecated such share or shares (or his proxy) may nevertheless represent the shares at the meetings and vote in respect thereof unless in the instrument creating the mortgage or hypothec has expressly empowered the holder of such mortgage or hypothec to vote thereon, in which case such holder (or his proxy) may attend meetings to vote in respect of such shares upon filing with the secretary of the meeting sufficient proof of the terms of such instrument."

GLTA.

BaBe.

Don't forget: the faster we vote, the stronger we show support to our Management!

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/04/2009
Social Links