Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
We need HELP!
over 14 years ago

In order to get a higher price for SPQ we need someone to make a bid over 25 cents. If we don't get this I feel Cliffs may win over enough shares to end the Merger plans.

What we need is for T.D. and Canaccord to see an opportunity to make a little extra money here and bring in a new investor even if it's only someone looking to play spoiler. We need to toss Cliffs a bone and let them go home.

Was Micon honest in suggesting we needn't do more drilling at this point, or were they working with Cliffs. They would know that any positive drill results showing a Nickel resource would put this show in high gear. I'm surprised they didn't suggest extending the depth in at least a few holes to give some credence to the earlier drill result.

Very strange report to me. I understand it may not be economical or feasible to mine Chromite to 1700 meters but a rich Nickel resource would change that in a hurry. Just a little "odd" to me.

We need someone to make a serious offer or take a large enough position here to frustrate Cliffs takeover. We need time to finish what we've started.

Snug I concur, 50 cents sounds much more reasonable to me!

JMO

A

Please login to post a reply
ANBCA
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/20/2010