Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to scotland67's message

The R/S was the real plan that is very simple to see now. Retail was just being fed a line. The BOD and NN were handed their privates on a platter and now they are just dealing out sour grapes. Not very profesional on their part.

BD is still their it has not evaporated and I heard today that the three jv partners are having a meeting in Toronto about BD.

This play is far from over. The drop in sp today may have a connection to the No vote but then again one look at the markets today and it may not. Better companies than SPQ are taking a beatting, I'll even say its a bloodbath. We are not immune from market fluctuations.

What is needed is patience, if what Snug says is true about going to .05 well I'll be buying more, I'll keep buying because this deposit has lots of value and SPQ holds a good percentage of that value.

R/S are for companies who have found nothing and can't raise capital, these points do not apply to SPQ. I only saw our fearless leader sell shares before the R/S announcement, he knew what was going to happen. If he wanted our support he should have taken the hit like the rest of us. Appearences are important, selling even 1 share before such an announcement shows very poor judgement.

Another point I would like to make is about the rumar at the AGM about SPQ having Large funds getting ready for huge pp if the R/S took place. If true this is a good indication of what the BOD and NN think of the retail shareholders who funded SPQ to this point, and thats not very much. Large pp at this point in time are not needed, jr's find deposits and then sell them, NN may be a great geoligist but if he thought he could take this deposit to production he is way out of his depth.

rallard

rallard

Please login to post a reply
rallard
City
Thunder Bay
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined