Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Why is SPQ so eager to sell itself to Cliffs? From what I am reading on this forum, it would appear that Neil Novak has made a deal with Cliffs and is using the RS to push SPQ into Cliffs arms. Obviously, there are NO other majors waiting in the wings. However, lets just say that there was another big major in the wings, why is Neil running to Cliffs and not the major waiting in the wings? Is Cliffs the mother hen to which all ROF players are running for protection? But protection from what? If the Chinese or Africans really wanted the ROF they would have entered the game a while ago. It may be that Neil is not strong enough or willing enough to do business with the global sharks and would rather do business with a closer neighbor (USA) and get out while he can. In my mind Neil and Mac are cut from the same cloth. They don't really have what it takes to do business with the big boys but then I guess that is why they are called junior explorers. Could the governments also be behind this to keep other countries out of the ROF. Canada is such a multi-cultural country, one would think that all money was welcome in Canada no matter where it is printed...

Please login to post a reply
luckylong
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/09/2008
Social Links
Private Message