Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to donypee's message

A R/S is great for a small jr to reconstitute itself. A company that has been diluted and foud nothing is a great candidate.

SPQ however has a part of a world class deposit. The number of shares out means very little because SPQ will not be developing this deposit. Heck I'll even go so far as to say SPQ will not be around by September.

This brings me to my piont everyone knows SPQ will be bought out and every R/S I have been involved in has seen a 20-30% loss. ( Share at .10 R/S share goes to 1.00 and then drops to .70) Why should retail take the hit so a large corporation like CLF is not inconvienced during the buyout.

The case for KWG and a R/S into CCC is not the same KWG/CCC will be around for awhile and may even run the mine and the rail, SPQ does not have that much time to live and acrue value.

R/S's have their place but not when the company is about to be put on the auction block.

rallard

Please login to post a reply
rallard
City
Thunder Bay
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/15/2009