Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
Re: N-43-101
over 14 years ago
in response to luckylou's message

If memory serves me, the KWG rep(cannot remember his name) on the BNN RoF special with Wes of NOT stated it would be the end of April & it would 'give them braggin' rights in the RoF' (not exact quote).

I'm running out to a meeting shortly, but does that ring a bell with anyone else?

Looking forward to the release of the 43-101 & some 'good action' over the next month or so. I've held SPQ for years, so I would love to see some positive movements.

If we use the FWR deal as the basis, $0.50+ is not out of reach(some would consider that low).

However, we all know the FWR deal was a 'low ball bid' & a 'sweet heart' of a deal for Cliffs (stock rose $4 almost right after the deal was done), so is $1-ish out of order?!?!? I don't think so

For all those 'longs' (5 years+), remember when SPQ ran up to about $0.30 & the stock was haulted by the exchange?

For whatever reason, that was very exciting times for me. I was very new to penny stocks trading & hadn't seem that before.

Lets' hope for a great months ahead!

Long & Strong on SPQ

Trace

Please login to post a reply
Trace
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined