Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

i believe there were 50,000,00 of their shares traded, most of which apparently went to the 'other' side. the share price did not change much because a price had , also apparently, been set.

again the 40 mil traded over the last 7 days are hopefully just a precursor to next week's events!!

when 50 mil spq shares are traded, i sincerely hope that the share price will elevate. and when the 2nd batch of 50 mil is traded, i expect the price to soar even higher. remember the 66% figure mentioned earlier by posters and the price should rise even more!!

all great news to us, the spq share holder.

i was wondering what happens when the price gets to .35c+ because of the 100 + mil traded, and the 'buyer' puts out a take out bid of .21c!!!!!

bizarre if that were to happen as the fever of a buyout exceeded the actual buyout figure.

convoluted because of the red wine, but awaiting with great expectations(sounds like the title of a novel) the 5 days of next week!!!

glta

imho

Please login to post a reply
keegann
City
waterloo
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined