Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to BarbuBeatnik's message

... yes Barbubeatnik (I like that handle), likely many hours being spent in discussions/negotiations with ??? ..... funny you mention about Spider and CCC and DDI, b/c at the presentation in TBay recently, not sure if it was the one for the Chamber of Commerce of TBay, but I do believe somebody posted on one of the forums this exact scenario... and I believe, but I may be wrong, that if my memory serves me correct (which is questionable) it came from the lips of some representative that was there from KWG Resources... when I first read it in the hubs I thought it was quite a significant piece of information, but it wasn't questioned or pursued, the trail went cold so to speak.. it now resurfaces thanks to you BarbuB. and becomes a very plausible scenario here... I'm thinkin' we could see a cash deal for our 30% of BD along with shares in DDI, with Spider left intact minus BD to continue in jv with KWG/UC and explore the huge remaining hectares of claims we still hold... and who knows, in a BD deal, KWG may relinquish their jv % to Spider to sweeten the supposed deal to come, in the existing jv with SPQ/UC in McFaulds... but I rather doubt that one, these are only thoughts of possible outcomes... should be a "very" interesting and rewarding journey ahead folks, stay tuned don't change that dial.... not for a minute... the best to all and good luck to boot, kelsee

Please login to post a reply
kelsee
City
Ontario Northwest
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links