Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
peridotite !!!
almost 16 years ago

thanks BB for bringing this Co emission cleaner forward.

i find it fascinating.

i am very interested in such technology generally or any other such possibilties ...after-all, as a human race, we need to do something dramatic going forward, if we plan to save our home "the planet earth"

even as a kid i was naturally drawn to wind power and so on.

ok: this is co-incidental: ...about a year ago, i researched something else that was being tried out at columbia (...incidentally, my daughter is applying to do a doctrate there))):

scientists at columbia have come up with super radiator type panels (the kind you would find in a car as a water coolent) ....they would be about the size that would span between football goal posts ....they would be elevated to catch the wind and natural air flow ...perhaps large fans could speed the process ...as the air passes through, carbon is sifted out.

i was very encouraged when i learned of this a year ago ...it increases our earthly prospects of clean -up

however, the problem would be then in dispensing the carbon collected by these "massive air srceen cleaners"

NOW WE HAVE THE ANSWER !!!

we simply put the larger air screens above the deposit of peridotite, which of-coarse would absorb the carbon that is collected in the wind. ....these winds by the way are universally global ...in other words it does not matter where the peridotite deposit is ....the associated "air screen" erected above would be taking carbon out of the air which circulates around the entire planet.

CONCLUSION: i see air sreens erected through the ROF.... and our peridotite deposits collecting the carbon... the carbon TAX revenue will build us a road and all neccessary infrastructure.

i will see what my freinds @ columbia think.

cheers ....danny

Please login to post a reply
yellowknifer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/06/2008
Social Links