Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to walla123's message

...yes walla, and what a mess in the markets!! ... many people come and go in these forums, some post and some just take in the valuable, informative posts put up by the many members who contribute here... I wish more would jump in, give it a go... all opinions are respected here. But there are a few members of this hub who have chosen to stick around, the likes of JohnDefur, Snugs, Cylinder (where are you?), and others, Yellowknifer, Blackfly, come to mind... and yourself and Fred... there are others, but without this kind of dedication to this hub and to Spider, we would not have a forum... you make a very strong point walla. I have learned a lot from this forum in the year I have been here, and the aforementioned people are the core of this hub and have earned much respect in the process... and to close out, yes, I give a big, well-deserved thanks to Agoracom.... and to everybody, tough it out, Spider is bringing up some excellent cores, be there when our day comes... all the best, kelsee

Please login to post a reply
kelsee
City
Ontario Northwest
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links