Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to essandjay's message

greetings folks...puff,puff,hack...cough..scri... to the plan of following past posts and link library...nice update kels...stopped on past post of yours last agm...still didnt get to the bottom of it...lol...itl take me another year to get thru jds miinerology...finally had to get to the meat and got into aug 29 financials and md&a...i welcome any corrections or tweaking that anyone can provide...IMHO...we have roughly 15 mil of options at .10 and 40 mil of warrants at .10 to 0.18 that are outstanding...sheesh...thats a lot of possible dilution...on positive note weer committed to 1 mil in exploration by end of cal year...couldnt keep track of all the jvs...my eye balls are still spinning but here goes...cash on hand will keep us going forward...kudos to management...we need major discoveries of new mineral resources and/or major price bump in commodities...its my unnerstanding that any 1st nations agreements must be okayed by the feds no matter what the province oks...hard to think long term here with election call...loss of continuity etc...im long here to a point and ile add to my position as time goes on...but i still dont see it happening soon...regards..strung...

Please login to post a reply
strungalong
City
halifax
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/24/2008
Social Links