Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
Tangipahoa
over 16 years ago

we seem to have a problem with you here. These are your last 4 posts:

There's something you left out, Snugs: Don't lose money in the process. Right now SPQ is a much safer bet than NOT. The previous poster is a supreme pumper of NOT and can be very convincing--I know because he's convinced me several times. Maybe a good NR by NOT really will come the end of May. Or maybe the new NOT lab will be raided by some First Nations guys who steal NOT's cores. Who knows? But I believe by the end of May NOT will be $2.50-$3.00 while SPQ really could be $0.15.

BTW I'm referring to Glorieux, not Snugs. I agree with you about FWR and SPQ...but NOT? I don't think so. I see $3-$2.50 again without substantive news. A company can only play cat and mouse with its investors for so long.

I certainly hope ("99.99%") you're right. I know I won't be buying any more NOT shares for quite a while--the whole lab thing and the way NOT handled it are equally unprofessional IMHP. Really by process of elimination, there are fewer and fewer McFaulds play left. FWR is certainly one of them.

Now you are knocking both me and Noront pretty hard here. So I would like to hear your thoughts on how Noront could of handled this difficult situation any better. They stopped using the NorthBay lab because they were going no where with them. Noront was losing precious time and SP was suffering by not receiving their assays back in a time frame that is reasonable. They set up a new lab with ACTLabs in ThunderBay by supplying seed money that will get them discounts on their assays for an equivalent # of dollars while guaranteeing themselves top priority and a turn around time of 2 weeks.

Now while this lab gets set up, they send their drill cores to SGS, a Huge multinational company with a market cap of 11.5B dollars and thousands of labs across the world. This seems like a very safe thing to do. Now SGS runs the assays very slowly taking about 6-8 weeks. The results are sent to our 3rd party QC and they flag the whole lot of assays for a QC issue that has nothing to do with the results of the assays. We are in a jam. This is not NORONT’s fault but we have to deal with this issue and be honest with our shareholders. The press release was to the point. Unfortunatly, manipulators jumped in and we saw our SP sink but bounce back by the end of the day Friday once everyone read and understood the NR. SGS is now embarrassed by this and will give NOT top priority and I expect news fairly quick on this. My best guess is late next week or early the week after. SGS also has stock holders and a reputation to proctect and want this issue gone. So they will move on this you get bet on that.

Now your star rating is 1.9. The 77 people who bothered to vote for you think that either your contributions lack content and is a waste of their time or that you are a manipulor. Judging by your posts listed here, I believe you are a manipulator but I am sure people will continue to judge you by your words not mine.

Long on NOT, SPQ and FWR

Glorieux
Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined