Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

This was in response to another poster but the info is pertinent here as well.

The first thing is labs ARE backed up. Look at anyone getting assays done in Canada. They have delays everywhere. You have no idea WHEN management found out about the QC issues. You say a few weeks, I say it was the day that 100 000 shares were dumped at market to bring the priced down to $4.85. That would be late Tuesday afternoon. Noront would have gotten that info about the same time I believe. Wednesday they discussed it and by Thursday 10 am they were in the process of writting the NR that the receptionist told me about. So in all, it looks like it took management less then 36 hours to get the news and make a decision to have news release discussing the matter. I have no problem with this scenario except for the leek which could of come from the lab, the 3rd party QC or someone at Noront. There is no way of knowing where that leek was from.

The second thing is we did not force the issue yesterday here on Agoracom as you say. What started this whole story was me reporting that a NR was coming late Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. At that point, they had already made the decision to go public with the QC issues. So although we would all like to think we can influence management from Agoracom, trust me, they are way ahead of us. If they were not, I would not be invested here.

I reaffirm my belief in management by their decision to go public as quickly as they did even though they knew the consequences on the SP. They did not sugar coat anything as some would of liked. They gave us the news, we digested it, the SP crashed, bounced back and I look forward to next week. End of Story.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007