Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

How do you define safe? NOT has Eagle 1, E2 and E3 are mineralized hits for which we very patiently wait for assays. We have more land than anyone and this includes very strategic lands around E1, they have Windfall gold, tungsten in NewBrunswick and other properties of interest. Not has a lot to fall back on. That is why they are a safer play right now. However, I really like the market cap and possibilities of SPQ. Is it safer? Not in my opinion but because of the ridiculous MC at this point, it is a great play with huge upside potential and that is why I am invested here. I also believe that Neil Novak knows the geology of McFauld's more than anyone and I like that a lot as well. If SPQ hits, than NOT will do very well even if every other Eagle goes bust because an SPQ hit will most likely mean a mine in the area and the valuation of NOT will reflect this. But SPQ would perform much better of course on a percentage basis because of their low market cap.

I hope both do very well and we will all be happy,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined