Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to FANTOMAS's message

You know - I'm not a "pumper" or a "basher". As far as I can tell, Canada is a country with free speech. And I'm not into censorship.

I am, however, into getting as much factual data as possible to help me make cogent, informed decisions.

To that end I have gone to two luncheon meetings which were attended by Richard Nemis and Neil Novak, and at which data was given to the investors present. One meeting was of a marketing nature and the other of a technical nature. I spoke with Neil Novak at both meetings, and Richard at one.

After the recent CIM luncheon, I sat down with five other NOT and SPQ investors. We shared and confirmed a great deal of information and data.

I also attended PDAC. I chatted (like a number of others) with Neil Novak. (I also chatted with Jim Voisin of UC Resources..) Neil was very happy to chat with me on this occasion about both NOT and SPQ.

I've chatted with Neil via telephone quite a number of times. He's always been gracious with his time. I've asked him questions using not only our telephone conversations but also FAX and email. He's always answered with information and data that he can provide at the time.

My point is that "all talk and no action" ain't going to help anyone one iota. And some of the Agoracom boards are filled with lots of talk. For me, as a Fram oil filter TV advertisement once stated - "Just the facts, ma'am, just the facts!"

So if your a positive dude - pump away if you want. If you're a negative dude - bash if you want. As I said, it's a free country. However, if I think someone is wasting my time on the Agoracom boards, I don't bother even reading his/her post. To that end, I probably read 15% - 20% of the posts on the NOT board.

Nemis, Novak, and Harvey aren't out to scr*w anybody. Noront employees including these same gentlemen hold 10% of NOT shares. Do you think they're happy with the present share price and what the SGS assay lab to them? If so, stick your hand up, and ditch your shares.

Finally, from what I have gleaned from my "feet-on-the-ground" due diligence, I feel very good about the technical data, the management, and future share price prospects for both Spider Resources and Noront Resources.

Snug

Please login to post a reply
SnugTheJoiner
City
Victoria
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007