Sidon Int'l Resources

Sidon International Resources Edit this message From "Fast Facts"

here is your inbox bubba, now this coming from a "man" that is casting stones on maturity

Date: Jul 15, 10 06:35PM
Subject: Reply

I will ask for your forgiveness when you learn to read and write on higher than a grade 6 level. Certainly to God you've heard of things like capital letters, punctuation and spellcheck. Then I will take you seriously you little cod sucker.

now i really dont know what to say to you two characters, the comment about calling the ceo was quite ignorant in many ways, i would assume that as investors you would think talking to management would be quite important but from your post i see that you like to ask questions and talk negatively but have no real intention of getting answers. if you really did one would think you would have the wit to email or talk to management and ask express your criticisms questions concerns and queries, so at the end of the day i am left with no real choice but to think that we are dealing with two highly uneducated individuals with subpar intelligence. i hope i am wrong here but see nothing to lead me to believe so.

Please login to post a reply
booner155
City
sussex,nb
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/28/2010
Social Links