Sidon Int'l Resources

Sidon International Resources Edit this message From "Fast Facts"

be interesting to see what will happen to this stock as time goes on. i think the first thing we might see is the 43-101 on the Morogoro property.

And according to some, work was ongoing on the property while waiting for exchange approval. I don't know how much has to be done to the property before they can drill. I wonder how many holes/meters they will go for in the first round?

There have been companies in the past that languished for years and then had a major hit for a property.

My hope for Sidon is to find as many real ounzes as Bre-X said they had. What was Bre-X saying at one time - something like 200 million ounzes. Brex went from .28cents to 280 bucks. I don't know of anyplace that ever held that amount of gold...for real.

Some of the largest gold deposits in the world were found in the witwantersrand area in South Africa. (a land I loved very much - having lived there for 3 years many years ago.) Western Deep Level Mine, with its shafts of depths to 3900 m, is one of the deepest in the world.

BHP Olympic Dam contains about 79 million ounzes of gold and is the 5th largest deposit in the world. I don't know what the other ones are or were.

So let's go Sidon. find another Olympic Dam.

Please login to post a reply
nemo3
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/05/2010
Social Links
Private Message