San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

That zero hedge article had my thoughts heading in directions that i had never been before. The simple fact that a physical commodity can have it's market price determined by a bunch of crooked bankers, backed by governments and legitimized by bought regulators is absurd to any rational honest human being. The lives of millions of hard working people are effected by these scams. Not just investors, but mine workers, suppliers,geologists and whole communities of shop owners and their families. What can we do about it? Probably nothing. The self appointed monarchs of society have total control. Small independent business has been snuffed out in an ever increasing amalgamation of wealth and power. We the peons in this fascist oligarchy we think is a democracy could be brought to our knees in a matter of days by simply shutting down the supply lines to the supermarkets. How long do think people will survive in crowded cities full of tiny apartments with most food supplies coming from central wharehouses. We have lost any last thread of our independence and have become totally dependent on government. I am honestly thinking that it is better to go back to sleep and live the "Dream".

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links