San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
Re i was
almost 10 years ago
in response to grgy's message

once involved with a potash play in africa.....took a big hit...was upset

salvation was that within a couple days i was at peace with myself....i was no longer stewing about coulda,shouda. didna....i did and that potash play is still nothing but aggravation for those still holding because they are beating themselves up with the coulda......etc. you know i do not care if the potash play goes to the moon anymore i am at peace with myself and that is worth more than any new found riches

soooo......grgy good for you on all counts....especially on the cancer....let us know how you feel next week about dumping.

oh and the capital loss even though its hard to accept me included and .....as night follows day....one would have a difficult time recouping that in this current gold/ u.s. dollar cycle

i have still continued in this play through ker but the difference this time is that i will be a be happy with a double and sell half at that point....no more coulda.....etc.

anyways have a great day......you did the right thing. and DO NOT BEAT YOURSELF UP MENTALLY......if in a years time sgr is at 0.29 cents.....it could also have gone into bankrupcy.....nothing is worth hopng for a miracle.....which has more odds in favor of not happening than the converse.

Please login to post a reply
konor
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/30/2009
Social Links
Private Message