San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

I phoned IR today and for the first time in a long time,Tim actually sounded positive. The last couple of calls (over two months ago) his voice and demeaner were very noticeably down in the dumps. Today we were able to banter back and forth and throw a chuckle in from time to time. He says there is (as far as he knows no roll back) but was unable to elaborate much on the delay in the AGM. He hinted that it was to try and get a couple of good months under their belt so as to avoid a lynching. The new mine plan has been fully implemented since the middle of May and they are on track to carry out that plan. Lower production is in the cards for a while, however cost and grade control are the focus. They have a plan based on maximizing return, rather than ounces. His comment was that they realized they are in the business to make money not to produce gold. I feel good about what he had to say and we should find out very soon if it is just more of the same bs.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links