San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to tothegoldrush 's message

Is the new zone close to the a shaft the scout area they show on the map. Too bad they cannot get enough feed for the mill to run at 2400 all the time then they would definately be cash flow positive.

The way they explained this new discovery(not officially a new zone yet) to me takes a little bit of imagination. It is a little easier to understand if you watch the shoreline basalt video from the homepage. If you watch the video linked below you will first see the SAM unit and the basalt from a plan view. Imagine another one of these units out in the middle of the lake. Now at the end of the video you will see the mine from an elevation, the lake being to the right. Imagine this new structure starting in the middle of the lake and dipping at the same angle as the SAM unit and you will cross over the A shaft right near the 26 level. This is still only speculation, however if this theory turns out to be a reality it could be a huge number of ounces that are very close to the A shaft and could be mined in an upward direction for many years to come. Since this discovery was only made a couple of weeks ago it is far from reality at this point, however they are putting drills to it as soon as they can. They are hoping for at least 150,000 ounces , however if this pans out to be another structure like the SAM (1.5 million ounces) you can only imagine what that could do for the company. Using longhole methods and diagonal ore chutes the cost of moving ore to the A shaft would be miniscule compared to the old mine where each level required longer drifts and higher costs. Please remember I am only dreaming here, however do a little inquiring and some dreaming of your own.

View Shoreline Basalt video

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009