San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Lunch Meat's message

Yes, I did go in the morning. I was there about 5 hours and the overall atmosphere was quite a bit more upbeat than last year. I quess when you are at the bottom of a pit the only view is up. My first stop was SGR and I spent quite a bit of time talking to Michael Michaud the VP exploration. Two IR guys were there including Tim Friesen so there was lots to talk about. I wandered around for awhile and went back to the SGX booth that was right adjacent and it was manned by Dale and Bill Ferara (sorry about the spelling). Talked abit about Timmins and of course asked Dale some more questions about Sgr. Ian was present at the SGR booth so I wandered back there to say hello. It appears that the grades will still be a bit of an issue Q4 however Q1 should be different with many of the changes showing up in the mine plan. They expect an update out in a couple of days so I think most of what I learned should be in there plus some more info hopefully. There may also be a big surprise xploration wise with a new zone vey close to the A shaft. It was only discovered about two weeks ago and they are going to be drilling it ASAP to see what they have.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links