San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to iunderstand's message

If you have evidence of wrong doing and not just speculation then why don't you contact a lawyer and start a class action lawsuit against the company. There are many companies that over extended themselves believing that gold would continue it's upward march (Barrick being the most obvious large company)and not stumble as it has. I have met and spoken with Hugh and found him to be an honest man who was very proud of the fact that he had started Sangold so I believe he has the companies best interest at heart but has been misslead by others who had other motives not necessarilly in the best interest of the company. I believe this company can be turned around and am actuall betting on it by investing in this company I do not know about your interest in this company. However you do bring up some interesting points that should be of concern to all investors. Complaining about it here is of little value and if you really are a shareholder and contact the company it will be noted and hopefully dealt with.

Please login to post a reply
tothegoldrush
City
Brandon
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/20/2009
Social Links