San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to iunderstand's message

After I bitched enough I received a few messages from IIROC saying they were investigating some trading activity roughly around the time the 43101 came out when Cormark dumped over 5 million shares 15 minutes before market closed literally 30 minutes before the release. I recall GMP being all over the cross map around that time too crossing millions of shares over the course of a couple weeks. I also recall seeing Ned Goodman interviewed this year at PDAC and a comment that really stuck was that he had to deal with one of his jrs. Was it San Gold? In my opinion the biggest weight on the share price isn't fundamentals but a large shareholder with a grudge, a negative media plant in Doulis and an endless supply of paper to short ad nauseam. I believe management knows this yet are helpless to act. Punting Pirie hopefully draws a close to this as he was Goodman's plant as well. I can draw parallels to how Pirie made it onto Osisko's next door neighbours BOD in a similar fashion to BGE's while Goodman's biggest holdings were OSK and SGR. I'm just hoping San Gold doesn't end up going the Breakwater route. This whole experience has pissed me off. It has been a deliberate and successful attempt to ruin a company. Hopefully karma's a bitch and the perps get theirs.

Please login to post a reply
Lunch Meat
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/21/2009
Social Links
Private Message