San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to grgy's message

Are we in this for the long game or the short game?

Thanks grgy, it hurts to see shares drop 50% but to blame it on a CEO and a dude who runs a fund in Toronto is ridiculous. Do you know where else I'm down 50-75%? every other gold junior and mid-tier in my portfolio. The only saving grace has been my pharma, infra and oil stocks because mining has been a slaughterhouse.

If you distrust SGR management so much as to think that there is a conspiracy theory, then maybe you should move on and invest somewhere where you feel your money will be managed better.

I invest in SGR because I believe a small gold mine that grows from 500tpd to 2000 + in a few years is something to look out for. They've built assets in Bissett and used them as leverage to start buying up smaller companies and properties in Manitoba and Timmins. These kinds of assets are fairly cheap but could generate big rewards like the current mine. These guys were nothing 5 years ago but a few geos and engineers with a headframe, a rusted mill and cheap second hand equipment. Now they're a modern operation who can command respect when they tour another minesite and could duplicate the success at Bissett again.

Will it happen? I don't know, but selling now isn't going to help much, so what the hell, might as well stick it out, at least they're improving.

N.P.

Please login to post a reply
jcmancin
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/20/2009
Social Links