San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Lunch Meat's message

f.....g is there no room for me and my greed.............you dirty rotten low down hoe down greedy b...stards........f.....king the game for everyone........i guess once the system implodes you can always look back to the days when in a nano second you made or lost chump change of a few mill......go ahead you cockroaches implode the system.......capitalism will be a thing of the past

and you suppossed regulators/exchanges have a vested interest in the implosion so you should be able to see the writing on the wall.....NO MONEY NO FUNNY HONEY.....

the best suggestion i heard in the interview was transaction fees even if you put an offer to buy/sell and you cancel that offer you pay........f....g i think i too am grasping for magic bullets and that is pathetic.. anyways lunch an interesting link thankyou

so who has the balls to start the transaction fee chaos?......f...g the thieves will be out in full force screaming how these transaction fees will destroy capitalism for them......but i will be screaming even louder.....you cockroaches are about to destroy capitalism for everyone including yourselves if we don't do anything....so let the games begin one exchange/country/regulator at a time........

Please login to post a reply
konor
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/30/2009
Social Links
Private Message