San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to JoeGeo's message

..looking at this bulk sample ,

San Gold Corporation

www.sangoldcorp.com 1-800-321-8564 info@sangoldcorp.com

July 14, 2009

Dale Ginn, CEO of San Gold Corporation (SGR: TSX-V) is pleased to present the results of the 11,762 ton Hinge

Zone bulk sampling program that was carried out during the second quarter of 2009. The high grade nature of

the hinge zones were validated as the stope mining grade reconciled to the mill at 21.7 g/tonne (0.63 oz/ton) with

the main #1 lens stope contributing 26.3 g/tonne (0.77 oz/ton). Low total operating costs (mine and mill) of Cdn

$184 ($US 158) per ounce were realized as well as high mill recoveries of 96%. Total expenditures (operating and

capital) to date in order to build and develop the Hinge Mine are approximately Cdn $6.5 million with nearly 6,000

ounces recovered to June 30

th

. A table containing the detailed breakdown of stoping, development, mill and cost

data follows the written portion of this press release.

Highlights and Observations of the Hinge Zone Bulk Sampling Program include:

5,938 ounces recovered from 11,762 tons mined and processed.

Stoping grades of 21.7 g/tonne (0.63 oz/ton) and development grades of 16.9 g/tonne (0.49 oz/ton).

Main Hinge lens #1 grades 26.3 g/tonne (0.77 oz/ton) in stoping and 21.2 g/tonne (0.62 oz/ton) in development.

Bulk sample operating costs averaged Cdn $59 per ton for mining and Cdn $19 per ton for milling, for a total direct

operating cost of Cdn $78 per ton, excluding capital expenditures and exploration drilling.

Total direct bulk sample operating cost per ounce of gold produced is Cdn $184 per ounce or approximately US

$158 as at June 30, 2009.

Total expenditures of Cdn $6.5 million to develop the Hinge Mine.

Total decline, lateral and raise development of over 8,000 feet completed to June 30

th

The bulk sampling

program was segmented

into stope (i.e.

production mining)

and development segments.

The two stope

segments averaged

20.6 g/t (0.63 oz/t)

over 2,738 tons. Four

development ore segments

averaged 16.0

g/t (0.49 oz/t) over

9,024 tons. The entire

11,762 ton bulk

sample averaged 18.0

g/t (0.53 oz/t) recovered.

It is anticipated

that the majority of

future ore will be derived

from the stoping

category versus the development category as the Hinge Mine progresses to steady-state production. Waste dilution

in the development headings averaged approximately 40% and approximately 15% in the stope or bench

headings.

……. Next page

San Gold Hinge Bulk Sample Combines

High Grades with Low Costs

TSXV: “SGR” “SGRCF”

#1 lens, Hinge Mine, looking along mined vein that spans the entire width of the photo.

Note excellent ground conditions and vein material spanning the entire back (i.e. roof)

San.......Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links